Friday, May 27, 2011

TGIF!

Well folks, we made it. It's FINALLY Friday. And it's a three day weekend! Hallelujah.

I haven't posted in a while, so I thought I would give you a peak inside my brain this morning. No promises this will be relevant to anything, or even make sense for that matter.

1. It's Friday, which means it's doughnut day at work. I just don't have the energy to fight off the intense urge to eat one. So I've already had two. Go figure.

2. I'm still wigging out that everyone is having babies. And I do mean everyone. Pretty sure there is something in the water here, so watch out.

3. My parents told me last night that there is a chance they will be moving to Nashville, TN. When they told me, I felt like I was a kid again and they told me they were going out of town without me. It was that same "Don't leave me" feeling which sucked. I realize I'm 24 years old, but I still need my mom and dad regularly, even if it's just for them to tell me everything will be okay. And then the topic of me moving there too came up, which made me nervous. I guess we'll see what happens!

4. I saw this quote the other day that said "We get more done through prayer than worry." I'm going to start living my life like this. Worrying is pointless

5. I'm still toying with the idea of a tattoo.

6. IT'S SUMMER TIME!!!! Love, love, love. I'm really hoping to have a bunch of lake adventures this summer since I failed pretty miserably at that last summer.

7. I've been reading a lot about the tornado in Joplin, and I read about the fanatical church that is protesting at funerals saying that those people deserved to die. They do it at funerals of fallen soldiers as well. It completely baffles me that people can claim to be Christians and act like that. Christians are supposed to strive to live their lives like Jesus did and I can guarentee you Jesus wouldn't even think of doing something that horrendous. I also heard of a "gang" of bikers who travel around the country going to these funerals and forming baracades around the funerals. If the protesters start to yell or make a disturbance or anything, the bikers just reve their engines so that it drowns them out and the families can't hear them. I would love to see that. It's so ironic that the big bad biker men are the ones who are being the Christ-like ones and trying to protect people and the "church-goers" are doing the harm. Makes ya think.

8. On a completely unrelated thought, I am completely and totally, 100% addicted to on-line shopping right now. It's getting to be an issue. I found this website called asos.com and it changed my life. Cutest. stuff. ever. And most of it is reasonably priced. Completely in love. Check it out.

Okay I'll stop there. But there's more where that came from! :) Hope y'all have a fabulous and SAFE holiday weekend! Go America!

No comments:

Post a Comment