Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Babies!!!

Okay so last summer, my life revolved around weddings. I was always going to showers, weddings, being in weddings, etc. It was fun because I got to see my friends that I didn't get to see very often.

But this summer is different because now everything revolves around...

BABIES!!!

Now everyone is getting pregnant! How crazy is that?! I have three good friends right now that are preggers and I know quite a few others who are expecting as well. I can't even believe it.

The whole wedding thing was weird enough, but I got over it. This step, however, is completely blowing me away. I love it because it's so exciting that my friends are bringing little mini-me's of themselves into the world and that's fun to think about. It blows my mind that the ones that were taking Safe-Ride home from Dickson with me about 2 years ago are going to be MOMS!!! Completely insane to think about.

I'm SUPER PUMPED about baby showers and getting to buy baby clothes though. I've been blowing Etsy up lately with ideas of gifts. I also have some way cool friends who are letting me help with the nurseries (since I'm living vicariously through them right now) which I squeal just thinking about. So fun!!!

I'm happy the wedding phase is wrapping up. I love weddings, but it's nice to be able to start going to baby showers instead of wedding showers. It's a nice change.

Plus, it's babies! I can't wait to hold those little angels. I'm going to be the best Aunt JHo ever. I'm open to different name options, though. I can understand my friends not wanting the word "ho" to be coming out of their child's mouth at such a young age. Maybe Aunt J? Aunt Jessica is just boring. I want something sassy. I don't know, I'll work on.

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment: