Thursday, June 2, 2011

When it rains, it pours...

Two big things are waying on my mind right now...



#1- You know those friendships where it seems like you are pretty much there to do the other person a "favor" all the time? Like the only reason they are friends with you is because they know they can get you to help them when they need something? The conversation is all about them and their problems and what you can do to help them. I'm kind of comepletely over those friendships. I'm not saying that I'm not more than willing to help a friend out, but you know what I mean. I'm not pointing fingers or saying that I have specific friends who do this (we all do this from time to time, let's be honest), but I just think we are getting too old to be friends with people who aren't in it for the right reasons. I've just been evaluating relationships lately and it's made me think.


#2- I'm about to be making some pretty life changing decisions in the next couple of months and I'm trying my very best to lean on God every step of the way. I am doing my best to listen to what He is saying. I've looked back on some decisions I've made in the past and it is very clear that God was trying to tell me (more like yelling and screaming but I was too oblivious or head-strong to see it) to not do it. I want so bad to make the right decision based on His will, so I'm taking a different approach this time. I'll fill you in on more details as they come.

Anywho, thats what has been flowing through my head that past couple of days. On a happy note, my sweet little cousin will be here tonight all the way from East Tennessee and I could NOT be more excited to see her.




Oh and I am doing my best to post more pictures on here. I just realized that it bothers me when people don't include pics, and then I realized "Holy cow, I don't even post pictures very often." So here's to a new weekend, and more pictures!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment