So here's a story for ya!
So I'm sitting in our kitchen/break room at work eating lunch with my co-workers and my phone lights up with a notification from Facebook. (I swear I turn those off on a daily basis but clearly I'm not doing it right). The notification said "Nancy Morrow wrote on your wall." Well for those of you who aren't familiar with my extended family, Nancy Morrow is my great aunt (I think). She lives in East Tennessee with the rest of my family. She's older, so that fact that she is on Facebook is weird enough to me, not to mention the fact that she's writing on my wall. I immediately went to the Facebook app to check it out.
"Jess, are you getting married? October 29? To whom? Really?...I love you."
Ummmm...excuse me? I'm not even dating anyone, so a wedding in October seems highly unlikely.
So now I'm having to do damage control because some family members got their feelings hurt becuase they weren't invited to the wedding. THERE IS NO WEDDING!
So that's what I've been dealing with today. FML.
There this much drama going on without there even being a real wedding, can you imagine what it will be like when I do (God willing) finally get married? My goodness.
In other news, it's Thursday! SOOOO pumped for the weekend. I'm going to Fayetteville to go floating, so I should have some interesting stories from that.
Cheers to the weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment