
I got her my senior year of college. My friend Rachel wanted to get a cat so I went with her to the Humane Society. I go with her to look at cats and I leave with a dog. Oops?
I couldn't help it though, it was love at first sight. She was just the sweetest little thing. I asked if I could take her to a room and get down and play with her. As soon as she was off that leash, she was in my lap. She was snuggling up against me and wouldn't leave my side. I knew there was no way I was leaving her there.
My mom wasn't too thrilled about the idea of another dog. However, now she claims her as her own. She is completely in love Ellie girl.
I feel like it was fate that she was brought into our family. She is one loved little dog!
PRECIOUS!!! Have I even ever met Ellie? Does she live with your parents? Or is she with you in your new place (which I still need to see btw :-)
ReplyDelete