When I have to say something I'm terrified of or hate, I usually just say birds in general. The more I think about it though, that's not really fair. I don't hate those small, pretty birds. Those are nice to look at.
I've decided the main target of my hatred is geese. They scare the living daylights out of me. They are so big, first off. When I was little, I had one chase me into my great aunt's house. We all know I'm vertically challenged and I've been like that my whole life. So when I was younger, I was shorter than the average kid. I'm saying this because that would mean that the goose was about my height! Try have a bird as tall as you chase after you, sqwuaking and everything! Traumatizing, I tell ya!

So now I have flashbacks every time I see them.
And of course, since it's me we're talking about, my office building happens to sit right in front of a pond. And this lovely little pond happens to be the home of a flock of geese. Perfect.
I think I've told this story in a previous post, but I came to work one day and the geese were hanging out in front of the building. I almost peed myself. I had to get in, but there was no way in the world that I was just going to waltz myself through the geese. I ended up driving up on the front curb to try to scare them away. They weren't scared in the slightest, but they eventually moved enough for me to slide my way in.
They also band together and form a line across driveway to get out. That's fun. They just look at you like, "Succcckkkerrrr." I know that's what they are thinking.
Yeah, so I don't really hate things, but I think I am the closest to hate when it comes to those big ole ugly birds. Woof.
hahahaha I love you and your fear of birds (geese specifically) So funny!
ReplyDelete