Ya know when you have that feeling like you're ready for an adventure or a new start or something? That's where I am right now.
I'm about to start a new job on Wednesday, which is both super exciting and super terrifying. I always think that I'll be in way over my head when I start at a new company. But, just like I did with my job right now, I fake it until I make it. I just tried to keep my head above water until I learned how to do things.
Anyway, I'm pretty excited about a new chapter of my career starting, and I love the feeling that I can take on anything right now. Like, I just can't wait to see what God has in store for me next.
Sometimes I find myself feeling like if one more things goes wrong or doesn't work out, I'm going to lose it. And I pity the fool who is around me when that happens. But not today. I feel strong and alert and ready for anything. I'm not trying to plan my life out like I usually do (ya know, the whole planning thing has worked so well in the past. HA!) so I'm just going with the flow.
AND I'M LOVING IT! Life is good today.
Good for you, Jess!!! :-) I can't wait to hear all about it on Thursday!
ReplyDelete