It's happening. It's actually happening. Vegas is booked, I repeat, our Vegas trip is booked. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even tell you how excited I am. First off, I've never been to Vegas. Plus, we are going to see Garth Brooks live in concert (which that alone is enough for me to die a happy girl). AND, I'm going with my partner in crime, Morgan. The possibilities are endless. We're staying in a ridiculous room, which includes a flatscreen in the bathroom. That's the part that sold us, ya know, cause one often needs to watch TV in the bathroom. And the greatest part of it all is that (brace yourself) WE'RE GOING TO SEE GARTH BROOKS LIVE!!! Does life get any better? Don't think so.
The past few weeks I have really been thinking about living life. I'm young and have my whole life in front of me and I want to truly live it to the fullest. I don't need to be afraid to make mistakes. This is the time to mess up. This is the time to learn about myself, about others, and about the world. My biggest fear (besides birds) is waking up when I'm 70 and regretting that I didn't do enough in my life.
So my first step in making sure that that doesn't happen is randomly planning a trip to Vegas. I've always wanted to go and Garth has been in my top 3 list of singers my whole life. I'm making money (although I'll probably be paying this trip off for a while) and I'm single so I only have myself to worry about. Why not do something wild and crazy like this? I think I would be crazy not to go.
So my point to all of this is that it's okay to be wild and crazy when you're young. This is the time to do it! I'm not saying that Vegas is a mistake, but if it turns out to be than that's okay. Make mistakes, learn your lessons, and remember the ridiculous memories you make while messing up. Because in the end, those memories are what is going to make your life worthwhile.
Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. ~Sophia Loren
No comments:
Post a Comment