So my favorite thing in the mornings is driving to work and having good songs come on the radio. Yes I have CDs with all of my favorite songs on them, but it is so much more exciting when they come on the radio.
Currently my favorite station is 96.5 because they play the most random selection of music ever. For example, here is a list of the songs that came on when I was stuck in traffic on my way home yesterday:
"Don't Stop Believin'"- Journey
"Genie in a Bottle"- Christina Aguilera
"What's My Age Again"- Blink 182
"Buy You a Drink"- T-Pain
I mean, are you kidding? I could not have cared less that I only moved a few car lengths in a timespan of about 20 min. I. was. rocking. out.
This morning was pretty much the same way. I get in my car, start the engine, and guess what is blaring. "Big Pimpin" by the one and only Jay-z. Talk about starting your morning off right! I've felt gansta all day.
So, if I didn't already, I completely believe in Music Therapy. In fact, I've decided to start advocating for it. Thank you, 96.5, for making the world a better place, one 90's rap song at a time.
No comments:
Post a Comment