So if I had to give someone a snapshot of my daily life, I would tell them this story...
So I've gone to the same hair lady for about 4 years now. She's wonderful. She always gets me in when I need her to and she always (well almost always) makes my hair look exactly like I want it. She really knows what she is doing. Love, love, love her.
Buuuutttt, my mom's friend's partner (sorry, that's confusing) is a hair dresser in Conway. He used to work on the set of "What Not to Wear"! He used to do Stacey and Clinton's hair! How cool is that?! He's so funny. He's an extremely flamboyant gay guy. Like the first time I met him he was dancing around singing Aretha Franklin. So fun. So my mom and I have decided to try him out.
I started to feel super guilty though. I felt like I was cheating on my hair lady. I felt like I should send her a text saying, "It's not you, it's me." That kind of feeling.
But I decided that I was just give this new guy a chance and my mom called Wednesday night and got us an appointment for Saturday. I also went to get sushi with my mom on Wednesday night.
Guess who we ran into... My freaking hair lady!!!!
Are ya kiddin' me?! So awkward!
AND apparently I had an appointment scheduled with her this weekend! What are the odds of that?! Seriously?! I stammered around trying to come up with an excuse of why I couldn't be there this Saturday. She probably thinks I've developed a stutter. I didn't recover well.
I just know God was sitting up there just chuckling away. There's no way He doesnt' get a kick out of my life. This kind of stuff ALWAYS happens to me. FML.
Seriously, reality show anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment