Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Poor Gina...

So lately I've been having a lot of problems with Gina. {Just in case anybody doesn't know, Gina is my Jeep. She has been with me since my sophomore year of college and I talk about her like she's a person. That may be weird, but whatever.} We spent over $1000 on her in a month last month and that is just unacceptable. She was in the shop 3 times, and every time I would go pick her back up the check-engine light would come back on within 24 hours. {We even checked to see if there was short in the check-engine light, hoping that little light didn't mean something was really wrong every time. The light was fine.}

She has almost 99,000 miles on her so I guess it's time for her to start slowing down. She has been such a good car until 97,000 hit. That's when she start going downhill. Poor thing.

But, there's comes a point when you have to let go. She's been fabulous, but she's causing so many problems right now. So, I'm on the search for a new car.

This week I've narrowed it down to two...

I've always loved 4Runners. Especially the newer ones. And I have loved having an SUV these past years. This is pretty much the exact one I had in my head.



I've also been looking into the new Honda Accords. They are SO nice inside, and they look sleek and classy on the outside.





So those are what I'm trying to decide between. They are both nice, but very different. Whatever one I pick, it's going to be white with tan interior.

I just love this process! So exciting!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment