Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Come ooonnnnn Summer!!!

What's a girl gotta do around here to get some lake weather?! I've waited long enough!

I want warm, sunny weather pronto. And a boat. And a six-pack (referring to both abs and beverages).

Pretty sure I've been patient long enough. It's time.



On a side note, I went to my running clinic again yesterday and we ran 7 minutes and walked 3. That means I did about 4 miles, running 3 and walked 1. Not bad for a beginner! Pretty proud of myself. And I don't hate it anymore, which is also a huge accomplishment.

Okay, I think that's all I've got right now. Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh gosh me too!!! I would be in heaven if I could get in the sun!

    Good job on the running, Jess!! That's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more sista!!

    Way to go!! You'll be ready to run the entire Big Dam Bridge and all the way downtown by the time we go next! :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete