Monday, August 9, 2010

Wooooooooooo Pig!!!

AAAWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWOWOWOOOOOOOOOOOO PIG SOOOOOOIEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!

Words cannot express how pumped I am for Razorback football this season. I always get super excited about football season because it basically the most amazing time of the year. However, this is the first year in 5 years that I haven't been a student. I'm a Razorback Alum (which I honestly think sounds cooler anyway), but with that brings the fact that I have to buy regular priced tickets. Which SUCKS. How in the world can the Univeristy of Arkansas Athletic department really feel right about charging that much for die-hard fans to get to see their Razorbacks play some football? How do those people sleep at night?

Anyway, football season is almost here and I just can't wait to watch the SEC blow everyone else out of the water, with our Razorbacks leading the way. I already have my outfit picked out for every game. Now that Vicky's Secret carries collegiate wear, my credit card had taken a hit but at least I'll have my super cute Razorback gear!

So, now that Shark Week is over, I am so thankful that I have SEC football to look forward to. See y'all tailgatin'!

"C'mon Arkansas fans, Let's stand up and CALL THOOOOOOSE HOOOOOGS!!!"

1 comment:

  1. haha Yayayayay!!! I can't wait for Razorback football!!! It's sooo close! :-)

    ReplyDelete