
This is my mom and I on Mother's Day.
I feel so lucky to say that I have loved and respected my mom my whole life. I never went through the "I hate you, Mom! You just don't understand!" phase. That's not to say that we drove each other crazy sometimes, but I knew that she only wanted what was best for me.
She's my best friend. She's the one I call when I've had a bad day. She's the one I call when something really exciting happens. She's the one I call when I have a crisis. And she's always comes to my rescue whenever I need her.
I just love hanging out with her. My favorite days are Saturdays when we go out shopping together. Even if we don't buy anything, we have fun just looking.
She is truly the most wonderful woman in the world and I pray that I am half the mom to my kids as she is to me. I love her with my whole heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment