Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Where'd ya go, 2010?

I absolutely cannot believe the fact that 2010 is almost over. Where in the world did it go? I feel like a few weeks ago we were celebrating New Years in Memphis for the Liberty Bowl!

This has been a year of learning. I've made my appearance in the real world and I've had lots of fun making mistakes and learning from them. A lot has happened this year. Let's recap:

We started the new year off right in Memphis.



We showed Beale Street a good time.

The next big event was Mary's bachelorette party. Mary kept saying, "This is the best bachelorette I've ever had!" So fun.



The next thing was Rachel's bachelorette party. The night started off with her lingere shower.



Then we moved the party to Wasabi and then to Dickson. Definitely a night to remember.



Also around this time I made my big move back to Little Rock. It was quite an adjustment, but I'm so glad I did it. I love Fayetteville with my whole heart, but I want to keep college memories tied to it. That may sounds weird, but, hey, that wouldn't be the first time I've sounded weird.

So, since I was home, we rounded AJARA up and had a girls night for Amy's 21st birthday! So good to see everybody! Look how grown up we are!



The next big even was my best friend Mary's wedding. She was absolutely stunning. I just loved getting to be a part of her big day.



A month or two later was Rachel's big day! It was the best outdoor wedding I have ever been to. It was so fun and absolutely perfect.



Sometime in there was the 4th of July. We went to Way Abernathy's house boat and played. So. Much. Fun.




Next was Amanda's bachelorette party. We went to the lake and played on Rachel's boat for the day and then went to dinner that night. It was so good to be around all of my favorite people.




Then, Amanda's big day came. Yet another beautiful outdoor wedding. There was so much love that day.




My next big event was Kalie Knight's wedding. Talk about beautiful. Everything was breath-taking. She was absolutely stunning.




Razorback football was also going on around this time. I. Love. Arkansas football. Love watching my piggies win!




Then we went to Vegas to see Garth Brooks. So so so fun.




Those were just some of the major things that happened this year. Overall, I think it was a pretty successful year. There was laughter and there were tears, but the good definitely outweighed the bad this year. I am so blessed and so thankful. Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store! I've got some big plans! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment