Dallas:
I always love roadtrips, especially when it's to see the Hogs play. We got to tailgate and play in Dallas, which is always fun. And we won the game!



Kalie's Wedding:
The next weekend, I had the privilege of being in Kalie Knight's wedding. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever been to. It was outside of her gorgeous house facing this amazing pond. The weather was absolutely perfect. And of course, Kalie was stunning. It was truly a fairytale.



Vegas:
Our infamous Vegas trip was the next weekend. I. Love. Vegas. Like, I want to make a trip there at least every other year. There was SO much to do and so much going on. I just loved it. AND we got to see Garth Brooks. A-mazing.





Halloween in Fayetteville:
The last weekend in October was spent in God's country, aka Fayetteville. Everybody that I used to hang out with in college came to town for a big reunion. It was SO good to see everybody. At the beginning of the night, I started out as a doctor. At some point, I switched costumes with my friend Elizabeth who was Tweety Bird. And then, naturally, we had a dance party. It was a fabulous weekend.





So, needless to say, I am welcoming the break that November has brought. I had a TON of fun, but my body is hating me right now. I'm going to rest up and then plan some more adventures!
Oh, and tomorrow I'm going to see Wicked and I could NOT be more excited!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment